Saturday, September 6, 2008

BABY SHOWER THANKS

To get a better look, click on the picture. (Sorry, they are kind of fuzzy up close) Some awesome friends of mine threw me a baby shower today. These are the thank-yous I made.

This is the thank-you card that I will send to everyone who got me a gift. It is made using the nestabilities and Bitty Baby Blessings from Papertrey Ink. Doesn't it make the cutest bib card?
Here are the little gifts I made as thank-yous for my hostesses.

First is the gift bag. You might recognize this idea from my SU! Convention pictures. Way easy and so stinkin' CUTE! I used Nesties, once again, and the tag is the new square punch from SU!


Here is a Pumpkin Pie candle from Walmart that I just decorated with SU! rub-ons and SU! designer papers. I embossed the flower from SU!'s True Friend stamp set in white on Close to Cocoa cardstock and used a bigger brad in the center. The rub-ons were a little tricky to use on the candle. I think it turned out cute and it smells sooooo YUMMY!



Next, I decorated Hersheys nuggets with stamped labels using Limitless Labels from Papertrey Ink. That set is a MUST have! I used the same colors as the SU! papers. I used a frosted tin tie bag to put them in and then used the other flower from SU!'s True Friend stamp set to decorate the bag and used the Nesties. I put a pearl in the center of this flower.
The gifts are nothing special, but I hope they know how much I appreciated all that they did for me. I will hopefully have pictures from the shower to show you. There are some talented people in my ward and they made the cutest cake and diaper cake!




1 comment:

Shannon said...

Kristina - i am so sorry I wasn't able to join you at your shower. I feel like such a bum. I finally got my hubby back from Africa and it was our first real weekend together and we had to spend it together as a family. Anyway, it sounds like your shower went great!! Hopefully see you soon at book club!