Sunday, October 12, 2008

Update

I didn't mention that I have been in labor for about two weeks now. The doctor gave me some medicine to stop the contractions, but the side affects sounded dangerous to me so I haven't taken it. Both babies are breach which means that I will need a c-section. The doctor won't do the c-section unless I am dialated to a 4. I am already at a 2. I don't know how quickly things can progress if the baby isn't head down. So at my appt. this Friday I am hoping that he will just schedule me for the c-section on Monday! My mom is coming this weekend which will be nice since my kids are on their Fall break. :)

BY THE WAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MCKENNA!!!

2 comments:

becca said...

Hope it all goes well. We're thinking about you.

Bob said...

So this post is 8 days old...are the babies here??? You are wonder woman! Good luck Kris!
Melissa
P.S. Happy Birthday McKenna--I remember when you were born!