Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I-SCREAM Sundae Kit

Here is a fun halloween gift idea. The I-scream sundae kit, inspired by Papertrey Ink and Lauren Meader who is amazing at designing templates! You HAVE to check out her new Timeless templates line. This is one that she demonstrated on her blog.




I improvised and designed it to hold Ice cream toppings.

The toppings I used are Halloween sprinkles, crushed oreos, and Reeses Pieces. I found these cute little inexpensive vials online.


Here is the Hot fudge all decorated.



The bottom says, "Best if eaten before october 31st"
I used PTI's Spooky sweets II and Faux Ribbon.
I just LOVE that witch! I made a circle template and sponged on the moon.
I gave these treats to my piano students for my Halloween Recital, which was postponed for a week because I had the babies earlier than I thought. :)






2 comments:

Bob said...

Don't tell me you whipped these up recently? You crazy woman!
How are those gorgeous babes doing?
Hope to see more pics soon!
~Melissa

Marisa said...

How in the world did you find the time to do this after just having had twins!?! And, the recital! Wow, you really are super woman ... these look great! I bet your students loved them.