Monday, June 23, 2008

The Birds and The Bees

So Jason has started his sex ed in school so we were sitting around talking about whether or not we should have "The Talk" with Bryce. We referred to it as "the birds and the bees". Bryce looks at us and says, "Bees? I don't want to talk about bees. I HATE Bees!" Rob and I looked at each other and said, "Yeah, he's not ready."
Then here was Rob trying to tell Jason about marriage. "Son, it's like you get to go to only one cafe for the rest of your life. If they're not serving dinner, you don't get dinner.....No matter how badly you want to go to the McDonalds across the street to get that Big Mac."
I bust out laughing! Nice....

2 comments:

Bob said...

That is hilarious! I wonder if Bryce will ever like bees though....it could take awhile:-)
Don't ya just love that our kids are getting older and have to know more!?

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Jon would have loved to comment but all we can say is: ROFL!!!!