Tuesday, August 11, 2015

PTI Create along with Us August release

 OH my heavens! So many beautiful creations! I couldn't choose just one. So I took elements I loved from several and hopefully melded them together?  I loved the gingham and ribbon from this card. As well as the double ended banner sentiment.
 I loved the subtle background from this card, so I used Polka Dots and the Autumn adornments.
 I loved the colors from this card but didn't use them. I did use the cute little flower idea, though, and glitter.
Then I wanted to try this cool technique! But I used my enclosed apple die instead. I sponged on reds and a little yellow and green, then spritzed it with water and dabbed it dry. FUN! I also added a few drops of crystal effects. It's hard to tell from the picture, though. I need to work on my picture taking skills! But there you have it.
Thanks for stopping by!
Krissi

5 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Love, love, LOVE this card Krissi!! Melissa would be SO proud...you've captured her style so perfectly! Your apple is just beautifully colored, and all the rest of the little details that are so Melissa you've re-created to a tee...lovely, lovely card!! :0)

The Paper Toile said...

So pretty! I love your gingham background!

Joyously Noelle said...

Weren't those cards so lovely! And yours is just as sweet!

Cindy H. said...

Beautiful card! You did a great job of taking bits and pieces of Melissa's lovely cards and making it your own!

Unknown said...

nice background the color that you used to get fast for it
Residential PGDM Program
institutes with 100 % placement record
Management institute with 100 % placement record
Institutes with residential campus in Mumbai/Pune
top pgdm colleges in mumbai
pgdm colleges in mumbai
best pgdm colleges in mumbai
PGDM
top mba colleges mumbai
pgdm course in mumbai
best mba college in mumbai
best colleges for mba in mumbai
top management colleges in mumbai
top 10 mba college in mumbai
best college for mba in mumbai
top management college in mumbai
top colleges for mba in mumbai
best management colleges in mumbai
colleges for mba in mumbai
best management college in mumbai
top b school in mumbai
best b school in mumbai
management colleges mumbai
management development program
post graduate diploma courses in mumbai
executive mba colleges in mumbai
private mba colleges in mumbai
pg diploma courses in mumbai
mms colleges in mumbai
mms course in mumbai
mms institute in mumbai
mms courses in mumbai
post graduation courses in mumbai
management development programme
management college in Navimumbai