Friday, June 26, 2009

How'd I do it??

That is the main question I have been asked over and over. I just wanted to post here exactly what I did for my exercise routine. I am a firm believer that it doesn't matter WHAT you do as long as you are doing something! However, I have found that Turbo Jam had everything that I was looking for and it gave me the results I wanted. I want to be lean, but toned.
So, I make sure I do cardio everyday. That is what really helped me burn the fat. I try to do 40 minutes. Then I will alternate between working my butt one day, my abs the next and twice a week I work my whole body using weights. I also mix in some pilates to help strengthen my back. I have had bad back problems ever since Highschool and my chiropractor told me Pilates is the best thing for it. Then I throw in some extra crunches for good measure to really tone my poor stretched out tummy muscles.
So there you have it! Anyone can do this....all it really takes is for you to DECIDE you are going to do it, COMMIT to doing what is necessary, and you will SUCCEED!
So, I want to hear other people's success stories. :0)
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

OK I can't believe you have NINE kids! I only had three! You rock Kristina! It just proves that there are NO excuses.You HAVE to MAKE time :D

Connie said...

You inspired me to go and buy Turbo Jam. I've tried it a few times, but it will take me some time to figure out the moves because I am severely un-coordinated. Now I just need to get into a routine so I can fit it in every day.