Monday, August 11, 2008

DISPLAY BOARDS

Click on any image to enlarge it. There was so much inspiration to be found. These are just a few of my favorites. I took tons more pictures......

This was an example of what you could do with the new sizzix dies that SU! carries. This isn't the finished project.

I loved the simplicity of the one layer with Lovely as a Tree and the shadowing in the background.

I focused in on the misty tree background. They added sparkle to make it look like it had just snowed. STUNNING!


Some awesome Artisan of the year award winner projects. I loved the shirt and the purse.



Some cute bags made with our 12x12 CS and using a cornflake box as a template. The giant cupcake is AWESOME! They took some white craft ink and added some reinkers to make it look like real frosting swirls. Too cute!


This one shows a vinyl bag made with the jumbo eyelets and interchangeable papers to coordinate throughout the seasons of the year. The onsie gift bag is so stinkin' cute and easy. Now why didn't I think of that?


Two more artisan projects. I LOVED these scrapbook pages. Actually, I would probably frame these. They are too gorgeous.


So hopefully these tickle your creative bone like they did mine!









No comments: