Monday, January 28, 2008

WEIGHT UPDATE

I have hit the 10lb. mark!!! But, I am at a plateau now. I worked out for over an hour today to make up for the eclair cake I ate on the weekend....a moment of weakness.
It is nice to see the results, though. My jeans are baggy and I can wear my tight shirts without the muffin top. I can't wait to see the results when I lose the next 10lbs. You know those pair of pants you keep just in case you might fit in them someday? The "skinny jeans"? I can get them over my butt, but it is still a tight squeeze to button them up. For motivation, I picture a sumo every time I go to the fridge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congrats on the 10 lbs! Plateaus are hard to work through ... but maybe you'll lose inches instead of pounds! (At least that's what I do.) I'm excited for you; keep it up!

Verdella said...

Great!!! I sure know about plateaus. I have been on one for the past few months. When we get settled I will get going again, I hope. You must feel good about having baggy pants. Ha